SmileyCookiesMS! ^^ Click ↓
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SmileyCookiesMS! ^^ Click ↓

Version 62 - The Rates are 1000/100/10 - Please post something O.O - Non-Hamachi Soon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for GM :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragothief

Application for GM :) Empty
PostSubject: Application for GM :)   Application for GM :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Name: Goh Ming Yuan

In-Game Name: TheChosenOne

Location/Timezone: Bishan

Describe yourself : Hyper, Maple Freak

Hobbies/Interest : Playing maple as i am a maple freak

Email (If any): mingyuan1996@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): mingyuan1996@hotmail.com

How active are you in game and in forums?: every week on the weekends sometimes weekdays...

How long have you been with SmileyCookieMS?: just got here? cos i just found out the web

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: i will donate money? if u wan me to...

Why are you applying for GM?: i wanna be a Gm as i can do better for the people that is playing in this sever.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: none but i can giv it a good try

What is your method for hunting for hackers? People tells and i track the person... after his/her realease, everytime that i on track him/her to check whether he/she is using hack...

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: everytime i play

How would you handle a hacker?: i would giv warning first then if he/she dun listens, ban him form playing

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: i would ask them to keep quiet if they dun listen, they would be banned for 1 hours...

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: i would ask them the reason and think over whye the person would say that...

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: having fun is of course but not forgetting the importance of the sever...

Why should we choose you?: because i'm the one that can be trust and recruit more frens

Why shouldn't we choose you?: cos i donate and i recruit more people, so u should choose me

Will You Help Normal Maplers With Their Problem (examples as a player): they hav a problem i would go forward and help them...

Will You Respect The SmileyCookieMS GM Rules : his the owner whye not respect him? his the best fren i ever seen!

Will You Respect Other GMs : other gm i would respect too cos every person is the same as u! u show respect, they show respect too...
Back to top Go down
[Owner]SmileyFaceS :D
I ❤ Myself
I ❤ Myself
[Owner]SmileyFaceS :D

Location : YOUR MUMS ASS~ lol jk..Singapore!!! The little red dot~

Application for GM :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for GM :)   Application for GM :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Declined.
Did not follow rules
Back to top Go down
https://smileycookiesms.board-directory.net

Application for GM :)
Page 1 of 1